Dancing for celebration

Recent topics Forums Bafana Bafana Dancing for celebration

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sport lover 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sport lover
    Participant

As much as I hated us losing against Zimbabwe, I love their celebration dance. What’s your favourite individual or team celebration or dance, like the haka etc? There’s a cool pic in this gallery on Sport24: http://www.sport24.co.za/Multimedia/Soccer/Bafana/Bafana-v-Zimbabwe-20130911

The Mad Hatter
    Participant

I think the Roger Milla dance from the 1990 world cup was timeless and the best dance celebration ever. But Peter Crouch’s robot dance is a pretty close second just for its ability to make one laugh.

Sport lover
    Participant

True Mad Hatter, Crouch’s dance was a laugh. I’m also now thinking of the way some bowlers do completely over the top appeals. Who was that red-headed Aus who used to appeal like he was pleading for his life again?

The Fox
    Participant

One particular celebration that captivates me when ever I see it is the so called JUJU dance. This is usually led by Thulasizwe “Juju” Mbuyane whenever he scores for the Sea Robbers.

Sport lover
    Participant

Hey The Fox, maybe we’ll get to see that one again this week, Pirates have a pretty easy match to play.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.